- Rutgers University School Law – Newark, J.D., 2002
- Stevens Institute of Technology, B.E., Physics, Optics, 1994
- U.S. Air Force Technical Training School, A.D in Electronics, 1988
- New Jersey State Bar, 2002
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Registered Patent Attorney
Fluent in Spanish
Conversational in French
Tony is a senior patent attorney with the firm. He was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2002 and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Tony graduated in 1998 from the U.S. Air Force Technical Training School with Honors, where he earned an Associate Degree in Electronics/Skill Level 5 in Avionics and Electronics and was awarded the Commander’s Award for Excellence and the Good Conduct Medal. He earned a B.E. in Physics and Optics from Stevens Institute of Technology in 1994, and a J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law -Newark in 2002.
Tony has been a patent practitioner since 2002, most recently as Senior Patent Attorney and Corporate Counsel to Thomas Licensing, LLC. Tony’s practice focuses on counseling clients in International Property Law, Patent and Trademark Preparation and Prosecution both U.S. and international, and Licensing.