- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Certificate of Intellectual Property Law, J.D. – May 2014
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Aerospace Engineering, M.S.- May 2007
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Aerospace Engineering, B.S. – May 2006
- Illinois Bar – November 2014
- USPTO, Patent Attorney Registration #73,272
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- English, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati
Born in Chicago, Illinois, Ronak is an Associate with the Firm, who brings significant technical experience having worked as a Mechanical Engineer at United Launch Alliance (Boeing) and as a Project Manager/Engineer for Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. He earned his B.S. and M.S. in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and his J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law. He is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Ronak’s practice areas include Patent Application Preparation and Prosecution, Intellectual Property Law, and Validity and Infringement Opinions.