- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.E.E., 1983
- Santa Clara University, M.S.E.E., 1988 J.D., 1991
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, Computer Related Law Committee
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New Jersey Intellectual Property Law Association
Raymond R. Moser, Jr. is the founder of Moser Taboada. He was admitted to the New Jersey Bar, Pennsylvania Bar and United States District Court, District of New Jersey in 1992; and United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit in 1995. He is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He attended the Georgia Institute of Technology, earning a B.E.E. in 1983, and earned his J.D. from Santa Clara University in 1991. His practice areas include Intellectual Property, Patent Law, Trademark Law, Copyright Law and Computer Law.
Ray is also a Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA) capable of analyzing patents and portfolios to determine valuation for sale, licensing and company merger or acquisition.