- Salem College, Political Science, B.A., 1973
- Pepperdine University, Planning & Public Administration, M.A., 1976
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 1986
- New Jersey
- Northern and Southern District Courts of California
- United States Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit
Nicholas P. Petredis was born in Bellaire, Ohio, and is of Counsel to the Firm. He was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 1986; the Pennsylvania Bar in 1990; the California Bar in 1987; the District Court, District of New Jersey in 1990; the Northern and Southern District Courts of California; and the United States Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit. He earned a B.A. in Political Science from Salem College in 1973 before attending Pepperdine University to earn an M.A. in Planning and Public Administration in 1976. Finally, he went on to earn a J.D. from Temple University School of Law in 1986. His areas of practice include Corporate, LLC and Partnership Law, Commercial Real Estate Transitions and Leasing, Land Use, Development and Environmental Law, Public Agency Law, Commercial Transaction and Contract Law, Employment Law and Nonprofit Law.