- Fairfield University, Biology, B.S., 1992
- Pierce Law, Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D., 2000
- USPTO Registration No. 45,411
- Connecticut State Court
- District Court of Connecticut
- Southern District Court of New York
- Eastern District Court of New York
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Michael is a senior patent attorney with the firm experienced in the industry and law firm settings. Michael provides counsel and thought leadership for patent and intellectual property litigation, conflict resolution, patent preparation and prosecution, trademark litigation and registration, licensing, and transactional matters. Michael often counsels in the biotech, chemical and mechanical arts.
Michael has been a patent practitioner since 2000, most recently as Senior Patent Attorney at Novozymes North America, Inc. in New York where he focused on biotechnology and large molecule patent procurement, litigation and transactions.
Michael enjoys speaking engagements and recently presented at BIO IP counsels Committee Conference in Newport Beach, CA, and Managing IP’s EU Patent Forum in New York, NY.