- B.S., Chemistry – Cum Laude, University of Missouri – St. Louis, 1990
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2000
- State Bar of Connecticut, 2001
- State Bar of Texas, Southern District of Texas, 2017
- U.S.P.T.O., Registration #51,037, 2002
Houston Intellectual Property Lawyers Association
Mark is Of Counsel to the firm. He is an Intellectual Property Attorney with over 20 years of experience in U.S. and foreign patent preparation and prosecution, litigation, opinions, drafting licensing agreements, and client counseling. His primary areas of expertise are in the Chemical and Mechanical Arts.
Mark received a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Missouri-St. Louis and his J.D. from University of Houston Law Center. He is admitted to the State Bar of Texas and the Southern District of Texas. He is also admitted to the State Bar of Connecticut and is registered to practice before the U.S.P.T.O.