- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Hofstra University, 2000
- J.D. Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2005
- New York Bar
- Federal District Court for the Eastern and Southern District of New York
- Registered attorney with USPTO
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Intellectual Property Committee
Eric is a Senior Associate with the Firm and has been a patent practitioner since 2005. He is admitted to the New York Bar and Federal District Court for the Eastern and Southern District of New York, and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Eric earned a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Hofstra University in 2000 and a J.D. from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in 2005. His practice areas include counseling clients in Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law and Copyright Law.