- J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, 2006
- M.S., Manufacturing Management, McGill University, 2001
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, 2000
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Registered Patent Attorney. 58,373
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Christian is a senior patent attorney with the firm. He has over 15 years of experience as a patent and trademark prosecution attorney in multiple law firm settings. He brings significant technical experience having worked as a Senior Engineer providing test engineering support for UTC Fuel Cells, United Technologies.
Christian’s practice areas include preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications before the USPTO, including reexaminations and appeals, patentability and infringement opinions, conducting clearance searches and representing trademark owners in UDRP proceedings. Christian often counsels in the software, mechanical and electrical arts.
He earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, his M.S. in Manufacturing Management from McGill University and his J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law.